Your Well-being is our Top Priority
We are experienced and know a lot about medicine, but we also understand our limits. This is why we maintain a tightly knit network with colleagues so we can always recommend the very best contacts for you.
General Internal Medicine
We will take care of your minor and more serious complaints, will be at your side to help with chronic illnesses, and clear a path through the jungle of the “medical-industrial complex” if you have a problem that an internist cannot solve alone.
Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Diagnosis and therapy of dyslipidaemia and diabetes mellitus, for instance by means of continuous blood glucose monitoring systems (CGM) and insulin therapy
- Diagnosis and therapy of thyroid diseases such as thyroid nodules, hyper- or hypothyroidism, Basedow or Hashimoto
- Diagnosis and therapy of all endocrinological disorders, that is, over- or under-production of hormones
- Diagnosis and therapy of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract; for instance, heartburn, stomach ulcers, colon cancer or “things we don’t mention” (that is, anything which has to do with one’s bottom)
- Diagnosis and therapy of liver and gall bladder disorders such as jaundice, fatty liver, and hepatitis